Sunday, March 8, 2009

Environmental Capital - WSJ.com : Pickens Plan: T. Boone Finds Receptive Crowd for Wind-and-Gas Strategy

Mr. Pickens’ plan–to use wind power for electricity, freeing up natural gas to run vehicles and thus lessen dependence on foreign oil–has run into headwinds since he unveiled it last summer. But what appealed to the high-powered visitors at the conference was apparently Mr. Pickens’ earnestness in believing he has found a solution to the country’s ever-growing dependence on imported oil.
Environmental Capital - WSJ.com : Pickens Plan: T. Boone Finds Receptive Crowd for Wind-and-Gas Strategy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi!
You may probably be very interested to know how one can manage to receive high yields on investments.
There is no need to invest much at first.
You may commense earning with a sum that usually goes
for daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one project for several years,
and I'm ready to share my secrets at my blog.

Please visit blog and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I earn 1000-2000 per day now.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]